Friday, October 10, 2008

Young Millionaire




















This is for the second time I have write a blog.... I have no idea what I want to share.I tried to pick one topic that interesting.Suddenly, I remember that I want to share about a person that a millionaire when he was 25 years old. He is Malaysian.His name is Irfan Khairi.Do you know about him ???

Irfan Khairi is one of people that I admired since I was form 4. I not admired him because his looks but about his success when he were very young.Since that, I had read many articles about him, his website and a few of his books..But I have no follow his life very frequently.I just think If i can be like him ??? So interesting.. His life as a millionaire in bussiness of Internet so simple not very complex. just like other person in this world..

When I was form 4,he was not so popular but nowadays he is very popular and give knowledge in IT by making some motivation session in Malaysia.

One day,I hope I can be like him. Success in what I have do and have a simple life with it.

1 comment: